Thursday, June 19, 2014

Top this!

I have been banned from Sins of a Dark Age.
This is the first time I've been banned from a game before it's even officially "out"; though for the record, SoaDA is as "out" as it's likely to ever get and as far as I can tell only using a prolonged beta or "early access" status, like Firefall, to excuse various bugs, missing features and other signs of incompetence while already raking in the cash - apparently this is a growing trend.
In any case, I did it all without cheating, griefing, botting, spamming, sabotaging my team or doing anything else with the slightest practical implication. Just growling at other mutts in the pen gets you put down these days. The quill is mightier than the downloaded hack.

Top my vitriolic denouncements, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment